WPA offers no express warranty on its product line. However, WPA recognises its obligations concerning implied warranty.
Shipping to and from WPA facilities, damage due to use of high velocity, high pressure, reloaded or other non-standard ammunition, or any unauthorised repair, modification, misuse, abuse, or alteration of the product is not covered.
- WPA reserves the right to update the website at anytime without notice.
- The order date becomes effective when the required deposit has been cleared.
- We accept CREDIT CARD, DIRECT BANK TRANSFER OR BANK CHEQUE.
- Please note if you wish to choose Direct Bank Deposit method for payment you need contact the office via e-mail or phone for the details.
- Postage and Handling costs are not included in our pricing
- Our delivery times are estimated at the time of order. We will always try to hold to our estimated delivery times but under no circumstances will we rush any custom work! The quality of our custom pistols will not be compromised.
- Our Goal with custom pistols is customer satisfaction. As long as customer abuse or wear has not created a problem, we will probably repair your custom pistol free of charge. If you have a problem, it’s usually ammunition related and we can help you over the phone with any concerns you might have. If you have questions please feel free to call during normal working hours.
- Satisfaction is always our goal. We do not warranty any gunsmithing or modifications done outside WPA. No Exceptions.
Policies on Parts and Equipment Sales
- No returns will be allowed if the product has been altered in any way including fitting.
- WPA is not responsible for and offers no warranty on any pistol parts, Barrels, Slides Small Parts supplied by WPA and fitted by a third party. No exceptions.
Policies on Custom Built Handguns
- We will not work on any Custom Built Handguns that have been modified or changed in anyway by a third party.
- All WPA Built Handguns require minimum $2,000 – $3,500 deposit regarding the pistol type. Please note the prices subject to change until the deposit received. After 30 days the deposit NON REFUNDABLE upon the order cancellation.
- Full payment is required on competition of all Custom Built Handguns.
Terms and Conditions
- Terms – All other orders require full payment on order. Dealers must provide proof of Gun Dealer License and Business details. Failure to do so will delay your order.
- Purchaser Agreement – By placing an order with WPA, the purchaser acknowledges that they understand the Warranty, General Terms and Terms and Conditions of JWPA and agrees to them without reservations. WPA constantly strives to improve its products and therefore reserves the right to change designs, material specifications, special offers and/or prices without notice.
- HOURS OF OPERATIONS
- Office Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm. Please contact us to make alternative arrangements.